Friday 4 September 2009

Mom is Sick.

I'm super bored right now. Mom is sick, so we're all stuck in the house for the most part. She's coughing and sounds terrible, but the cats won't let me on the bed to snuggle with her.

We did get to go for a car ride out to North Pole today. Just me, mom, and Basher. We went to North Pole Vet, where I didn't even have to get out of the car!!

But Basher did. Haha.

It was only routine vaccinations though, so I had to deal with him again on the ride home. Kinda wish mom would have maybe forgotten him there. I joke, really.

We still have Quilla, much to our annoyance. But there's more interest in him, so maybe he'll go away soon, and then it will just be us and mom. I hope so.

I still miss Dempsey a lot. We go to the dog park, and I always hope I'm going to see him, then I remember that he's moved away. I hope everything is going ok for him down in the big city.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trance,

    I'm sorry Quilla is still there. He's so annoying. I think he's proof that everyone should be neutered as young as possible.

    Anywho.

    I miss you and Josie lots. I'm sorry she's sick. Is Connery being clingy and cuddling with her? I guess humans like that, though I've never seen the appeal.

    New York is good. We go on lots of walks. And sometimes there are chicken bones on the street, but Mom always yells at me when I pick one up. Seriously: she spoils EVERYTHING. Oh, and Mom bought me a new kennel, that was supposed to be portable or something, but it was made of fabric. And, well, four minutes after she left for work, I was free and clear. Fabric cannot hold me back! Silly Mom! We found a new dog park. It's okay -- but I really really miss you guys. Maybe you can get Josie to buy you a plane ticket to NY?

    Love and sniffs,
    Dempsey

    ReplyDelete