Saturday 15 August 2009

My Name Is Trance...

Photobucket

I may look like a dog,

Photobucket

But I'm not.

I'm a human. I just have a condition.

My best friend Dempsey is moving away to become a New Yorker. I'm going to miss him. He told Basher (my annoying little not-brother) what's what, and Bash would actually listen to him. He never listens to me.

My other house-mate, Connery, is ok. He can be a little annoying too, but only I get the front seat in the car.

Mom does Cattle Dog Rescue. We're fostering a dog named Quilla (that's short for Taquilla). He's Basher's older brother. Litter the year before his, I guess. He's even more annoying than Basher is.

They're all such DOGS.

The cats treat me pretty well. All three of them. Well, Reddy's kinda mean, but she's sixteen, so mom says she can get away with it. Wash and Chaeli (that's pronounced Kaylee) both like to snuggle with me, so that's good.

Photobucket

All in all, I have a pretty good life here.

Photobucket

Now if only I had thumbs, maybe people would start treating me like the human I am.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you too, Trance. But I'll write you lots. And maybe, just maybe, I'll convince Mom to start a blog. Or at least, to read your blog posts aloud to me.

    Love and sniffs,
    Dempsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can convince her to blog for you, Dempsey! We went to the dog park today, but it just wasn't the same.

    How's the drive going? Did you get a good seat in the car?

    Ear kisses,
    -Trance

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drive went well. We made it to MN with a few scratches on the car but none the worse for the wear. I napped most of the way there.

    I miss you lots, too. I met my uncle and aunt, and they're very nice, but I miss you guys lots. You should give Basher a hard time for me. He needs to learn his manners. My mom says that you should say hi to Connery for her.

    Love and sniffs,
    Dempsey

    ReplyDelete